Friday 14 July 2017

PRAYER FOR TODAY Zephaniah 3:17



PRAYER FOR TODAY
Zephaniah 3:17

Bible Quotation:          For the Lord your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Prayer:        You are blessed in your going out and your coming in today and beyond.
The Lord will anoint you with wisdom and power to excel.
This July shall bring for you and your family great joy and overflowing abundance.
By His mighty power, the Lord shall disgrace every bitterness and conspiracy against His plans for your life.
I command every form of barrenness to cease and fruitfulness to follow your efforts from now in the Mighty Name of Jesus.



OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:

DANGERS OF FINANCIAL STORMS I

1.Thank you, Father, for your wishes that l mayest prosper and be in health, even, as my soul prospereth.

2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let every curse of lack and poverty in my life, be destroyed completely by the blood of Jesus.

4.Father, let every financial storm in my life, be replaced with financial peace and stability, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, put a permanent end to financial storms, in my life, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, when the poor are being counted in the land, let me never be counted among them, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me the grace never to discriminate, hate or look down, on a poor man, on account of his poverty, or less privileged position, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, remove from my life, every garment of lack, poverty and reproach, and burn them to ashes, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, give me a compassionate heart, that is always willing to assist the poor and the less privileged, around me, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, give me the grace, never to close my ears, to the cry of the poor, so that when l cry to you, myself, you will hear and answer me, in Jesus' name.

11.I reject every suggestion from the pit of hell, to end my own life, due to temporary financial difficulties, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

God Bless Our Nation
 

Good morning and have a blessed day.
Share if find interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment