Wednesday 21 June 2017

PRAYER FOR TODAY Isaiah 41:10



PRAYER FOR TODAY
Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
The promises of God are like the rudder on a ship. 
Your faith in God's ability to fulfill them can determine the direction of your life.

Whatever situation you are facing right now find out what the Word of God says about it and set your course and direction according to the promise of God.

As you go out today, I pray that the grace of God will empower you to overcome your natural limitations and excel beyond measure.
I declare that the Lord will comfort you and transform your place of defeat and despair into triumph in the mighty Name of Jesus.

Good morning and have a victorious day.

Share if find interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment