Sunday 6 August 2017

PRAYER FOR TODAY Genesis 50:20






PRAYER FOR TODAY
Genesis 50:20

Bible Quotation:          No matter what you are facing, the defender of defenceless says:
I will never forsake you, You are not alone in this battle. I will deliver you from all that hinders you. My banner over you is victory.  Humble yourself before Me, and I will fulfill My plans and My purposes for you. I am your strong defender, and I will go before you and defend your cause. I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go.
I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you. Turn away from everything else, and fix your gaze on Me. Know that I am greater than the struggles that life throws at you. I will be with you always, even to the very end of this age, says the Lord.

Prayer:          I pray this morning that the Lord will vindicate your cause.

Where you least expect almighty God will show up on your behalf.

No matter how defenseless you  may be  in the  battles of life, the  great Defender will vindicate you in the Mighty Name of Jesus. 


OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
THEME: *QUIET TIME TODAY*


_TODAY IS TUESDAY 11TH DAY OF JULY 2017. TODAY IS THE 192ND DAY IN 2017, THERE ARE 173 DAYS REMAINING UNTIL THE END OF THIS YEAR._​

```Ezekiel 36:23-26 (NET)

23. I will magnify my great name that has been profaned among the nations, that you have profaned among them. The nations will know that I am the LORD, declares the sovereign LORD, when I magnify myself among you in their sight.

24. “‘I will take you from the nations and gather you from all the countries; then I will bring you to your land.

25. I will sprinkle you with pure water and you will be clean from all your impurities. I will purify you from all your idols.

26. I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit within you. I will remove the heart of stone from your body and give you a heart of flesh. ```​

A Magnified Morning to you dearly beloved.

Good morning and have a victorious weekend
Share if find interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment